RENTAL POLICY AGREEMENT
1. I (We), are renting a cabin located in Pigeon Forge TN, for vacation purposes, agree to the following:
2. I (We) are responsible for full payment of the entire rental period. The balance of the rental plus all deposits is due 60 days before occupancy. Payment must be made by accepted credit card..Master Card,Visa,Discover check (preferred) or money order.
3. Reservation is not confirmed until the rental agreement, hot tub regulations, have been accepted.
4. Failure to make payment when due will result in the cancellation of this agreement...No refunds of any monies paid.
5. If I (We) cancel our reservation, after it has been accepted there will be no refunds of any monies paid.
6. I (We) agree to accept the rental property upon arrival,provided it meets the basic description as listed on the rental website.
In addition, I (We) agree that we will not be entitled to a refund, or rent money, nor relocation to another property, and will have no claim or recourse against the owner, property management, booking, etc.
7. I (We), our guests and visitors, agree not to smoke in the cabin. Nor bring on to the premises any pesticides, cleaning products, aerosol sanitizers, air fragrances etc. Also, there will be no loud or large parties in the cabin. That all listed previously will maintain the premises in good order and appearance and conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to the neighbors.
8. I (We), our guests and visitors, agree that any drug use on the property, or any disturbance, annoyance, endangerment, or inconvenience to the neighbors:or use of the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violation of any law or ordnance or committing waste or nuisance on or about the premises will immediately terminate our occupancy and rental agreement of these premises.
9. Owner, or owner's agent, may enter the premises immediately in the event of an emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; and within 24 hours notice, for normal maintenance or to show a prospective renter.
10. Occupancy (including small children, infants, and visitors) is not to exceed the limit of persons stated on the listing without prior permission from the owner. If more than the maximum number is found to be occupying the leased property, I (We) agree
that a charge of $100.00 per person will be made to my (our) credit card, or if I (We) are paying by money order, I (We) will promptly submit moneys due. Additionally, this agreement may be immediately terminated without refund.
11. Occupancy of RV campers and/or tents on the premises or parking lot is forbidden.
12. I (We) will be allowed to have 2 pets Dogs only NO CATS on the premises upon payment of a $75 pet fee (per pet), which is non-refundable.
13. I (We) shall be responsible for all damage, breakage, and/or loss to the premises .. I (We) agree that all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, household contents, etc., other equipment, and fixtures will be in the same condition as at the beginning of our stay, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception. We agree that there Is a one time charge (non-refundable) damage insurance 45.00 that would cover up to 1500 damages and we would pay any amount over that by credit card or check within 15 days after notification of damages.
14. The property will be left in the same good and habitable condition. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the owner within 1 hour of occupancy. I (We) understand the property will be inspected prior to my (our) occupancy and when I (we) depart and I (we) will promptly submit any moneys due for full cost of replacement/repair not covered by the amount of the damage insurance policy of up to 1500.00
15. I (We) agree to indemnify and save owner harmless from all liability, loss, or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the rented premises by me (we), guests, or invitees. Also from any carelessness, neglect,or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying, or visiting the rental cabin or premises.
16. The owner shall provide utilities, furniture and fixtures, linens, and towels.
17. Prior to vacating the rental property, I (we) will be responsible to remove all trash and recyclables, load dishwasher and start, and return any furniture that was moved to its original position. Beds should be "stripped" and towels should be "piled" when I (we) vacate the unit.
18. Owner shall not be liable to tenant, tenant's guests, licensees, or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss, or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Tenant shall hold owner and managers harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury, or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises, parking area, or community, and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of tenant, his guests, licensees, or invitees.
19. I (We) understand that there is no daily maid service. Linen and bath towels are included, but will not be washed daily by a maid service. A washing machine will be available for me (us) to use to wash our linens should I (we) desire.
20. I (We) understand that there is a minimum stay of 3 or 4 nights during certain seasons of the rental year.
21. I (We) understand that check in time is at 4 P.M. and check out time is 10 A.M. NO EARLY CHECK IN'S. 100 FEE WILL BE IMPOSED FOR ANY LATE CHECK OUT'S
22. This agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for the Tenant's use only. No changes to, or changing the locks, of the rental property is permitted. I (we) will not use premises as a location for amateur or professional film/video without prior consent and arrangement with property owner/manager. By agreeing to this document I (we) agree to the terms and conditions stated above, and to enjoy ourselves, relax, and make wonderful memories!
We look forward to your visit, and we hope you will enjoy your stay! If there are any requests or questions please let us know so we can help you make your stay memorable!
Guest and Guests Party Uses All Hot Tubs/Jetted Tubs/Swim Spas/Pools At Own Risk
Before you checked in, the hot tub was drained, cleaned, sanitized, refilled with water and chemicals were added to prepare the hot tub for your use.
Using any hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool (no matter who owns it or where it is located) carries with it some serious risks. If your party fails to follow any of the rules we have set forth below, someone in your party could have an allergic reaction, become seriously ill, injured or die. For your own safety and the safety of everyone in your party, it is very important that you, the booking guest, follow and make sure everyone in your party is aware of and follows these rules.
- For Your Safety -
1. Solo Use: Never use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa or pool alone.
2. Children: should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. Children under 5 years of age may not use the hot tub/swim spa.
3. Chemical Dispenser: Never remove the floating chemical dispenser from the hot tub/swim spa. Dispenser must stay in hot tub/swim spa at all times in order to promote sanitary conditions. Guest is responsible to insure that the floating chemical dispenser is set at #4 and that chemical tablets are in the dispenser. If the floater is empty or low, notify office immediately so it can be refilled.
4. Medical Conditions: People with allergies to bromine/chlorine/ water treatment chemicals or have the following medical conditions or susceptibilities must not use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool:
a. Persons using any medication for, or anyone with a medical condition including, but not limited to, obesity, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, thyroid disease, multiple sclerosis, diabetes or circulatory system problems unless the persons treating physician has advised the person that hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa use will be safe.
b. Pregnant women and women who may possibly be pregnant. Hot water temperatures have a high potential for causing harm to the fetus during the early months of pregnancy.
c. Individuals who have or may have suppressed or weak immune systems.
d. Since infection spreads rapidly in hot water do not use hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa if you have open wounds or infections of any kind.
5. Contact Lenses: Remove contact lenses before entering the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa.
6. Limited Usage: Always exit the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa after 15 minutes of use to give your body temperature time to normalize. Prolonged use can cause rashes or infection.
7. Storms: Never use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa or pool during a thunderstorm. Wait 20 minutes after the last thunderclap before entering the water.
8. Shower: Always shower before and after using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
9. No Alcohol or Drugs: The use of alcohol or drugs in or around the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool is extremely dangerous. The combination of hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool and intoxicants may lead to unconsciousness and the possibility of drowning.
10. Temperature: Never adjust the temperature of the water in the hot tub/swim spa above 104 degrees. Check water temperatures before entering. It should never exceed 104 degrees. Lower water temperatures are recommended for children.
11. Hyperthermia: Any heated water use can result in Hyperthermia (heat stroke), a dangerous condition brought about by excessive heat. The symptoms include: sweating, dizziness, nausea, light-headedness, convulsions, increased pulse rate, shallow breathing, possible unconsciousness. If you suspect hyperthermia, get medical help immediately.
12. Submersion: Never allow your head to submerge in hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa. Long hair can become lodged in the intake of hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
13. Slip & Fall: Be careful not to slip when entering, leaving or using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. The surrounding area may be moist or wet.
14. Cover & Lock: The hot tub must always be covered and locked when not in use. This is for the safety of your family and any children in the area. Never let anyone of any age sit or stand on cover - it will not support a person's weight. A $350.00 charge will result from breakage.
15. No Electrical Appliances: Do not bring any electrical appliance, such as a light, telephone, radio or television within 15 feet of the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
16. Foreign Material: Never use any soaps, oils or fragrance of any type or introduce any other foreign materials in the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. This could cause damage to the equipment and affect the chemical balance of the tub and/or pool and cause a dangerous situation.
17. Jewelry & Fabrics: Discoloration of certain fabrics may occur in hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. Jewelry should never be worn. Permanent damage to jewelry can occur. Bathing suits should not be worn for extended periods after use of hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool due to the possibility of skin irritation or infections.
18. Water Hose: Never leave water hose attached to spigot due to danger of freezing.
19. Owner Notification of Problems or Concerns: If there are any problems with the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool, including but not limited to any mechanical, electrical, chemical or water quality concerns, please call the owner immediately and do not enter the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool until it has been serviced.
20. No Guarantee: The owners cannot guarantee, especially after use, that bacteria will remain eliminated by the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool chemicals. Should you have any concerns relating to cleanliness please contact the owner at 540-239-8879) immediately. The cost of cleanings due to failure to follow these rules may be charged to the guest.
I agree that I am responsible for making everyone in my party follow all of the above rules.
I agree that I am responsible for seeing that only the guests registered to stay in the rental property will use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
I agree that if anyone in my party (myself included) is injured while using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool because I did not comply with all of the terms of this Agreement, that I will indemnify and hold harmless the property owner against all losses, damages, expenses and penalties should anyone in my party bring any kind of a legal claim against the property owner.
My paid reservation for a cabin means:
(1) that I have been provided with a copy of this agreement for my records,
(2) that I have fully read and agree to abide by all of the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool rules, and
(3) that I agree to abide by all of the provisions in this Agreement.
Please provide owner list name & age of all guest's that will be in your party also please list any pets that will be traveling with you.